At Kindertales we take the security and privacy of our customers data very seriously. Never will a corner be cut or a best practice ignored when it comes to the handling of users data. We also know that our application is an integral part of our customers day to day operations and how important it is that our application always be accessible.
Take a quick minute to read how Kindertales not only keeps your data secure and private but available 24/7/365.
All information travelling between Kindertales and your browser is protected from eavesdroppers with 256-bit SSL encryption. The lock icon in your browser lets you verify that your data is secure in transit.
The Kindertales application as well as the data that powers it resides securely behind Cisco-powered firewalls and is monitored 24/7.
The Alert Logic Threat Management™ system monitors our environment, detecting external and internal threats. When it detects an incident, Alert Logic's ActiveWatch service provides expert guidance from it's security operations center (SOC), staffed round the clock by Alert Logic security analysts. Integrated vulnerability scanning helps us identify possible points of entry and correct them, and assists with meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
The Kindertales servers are located in Rackspace's state-of-the-art datacentres, which provide biometric access controls, constant surveillance, redundant power feeds and generators, robust fire suppression, and carefully monitored climate control to protect the servers that store your data.
• Data center access limited to technicians only
• Biometric scanning for controlled data center access
• Security camera monitoring at data center
• 24/7 onsite staff provides additional protection
against unauthorized entry
• Unmarked facilities to help maintain low profile
• Physical security audited by an independent firm
• Dedicated firewall and VPN services to help block
unauthorized system access
• Data protection with managed backup solutions
• Intrusion detection devices to provide an additional
layer of protection against unauthorized system
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation
• Access to confidential information restricted to
authorized personnel only
• Systems access logged and tracked for auditing
• Secure document-destruction policies for all
• Documented change-management procedures
• Disaster recovery and business continuity
• Best practices used in the random generation of
• All passwords encrypted during transmission and
while in storage
• Secure media handling and destruction procedures
for all customer data
• Support-ticket history available for review via the
Kindertales Support Suite